Adding Deflationary Mechanisms

Hey Hoolis - I have given significant thought around ecosystem and $KARRAT sustainability based on the conversations of a number of community members in various channels. It is my belief that now is the time to start focusing on deflationary mechanisms for $KARRAT.

Based on recent announcements, it appears that a slew of products are being released soon from our initial launch partner, My Pet Hooligan. These include a new patch to the game, NFTs back in the game, Street Kred, The Others, a Native Web3 Marketplace, the WinVote Governance Portal, and console support. Additionally, My Pet Hooligan is planning on showcasing our ecosystem and community at the upcoming gaming event PAX West. We expect this to over time lead to an influx of new players into the My Pet Hooligan ecosystem. Importantly, for us as a DAO, these products will likely all include avenues for players’ to spend $KARRAT. Now is the time to think how we can turn this spent $KARRAT into deflationary mechanisms to help reduce the effective supply of circulating $KARRAT. This brings the relationship between $KARRAT and My Pet Hooligan even closer together.

Do you guys agree it’s time to start adding deflationary mechanisms? In my mind, we should have a percentage of all $KARRAT spent go to a DAO controlled address that can’t be touched or moved without a governance vote. This would serve similar to a burn, while providing us with some flexibility. With enough community support, I believe we can make this happen!

This year has been incredible with the creation of new game modes, AI characters, and the launch of $KARRAT on Coinbase. The next chapter is starting now. Let’s continue to show and introduce the world to My Pet Hooligan.

WE ARE MY PET HOOLIGAN